Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Aren't computers and the internet great?

Just when you really depend on them or need them to start working on something, computers, servers, databases and the internet stop working, haha!
Yes, the entire database that my shop is hosted on has died or fried or something, a day before the release and I was in the middle of getting all the new products ready for tomorrow.
So, if you are checking back to see the new releases and they aren't there yet, or you get a werid error, please be patient, my host is working on fixing the server, they just don't have a time frame when they will be done.
I hope it can all get finished before tomorrow morning!
Hmmm, maybe I can just go to my craft room and make something while I wait, that would be refreshing!  I haven't had time to do any crafting/card making in forever.
Hope you are having a good week, oh, and it's Wednesday!  :o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: