Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Mini Mazes just $1.00

Hello!
I decided to make some non-creepy, non-scary, family friendly halloween mini mazes for my kids to share with their classmates this Friday.  Kids love mazes!  At least mine do. They are always wanting me to make more mazes for them.  I told them they are mazing me out.
So I was going to add these to the November 1 release, and then realized that they are for halloween, so it had to be sooner. (slap forehead!)
These are only $1.00 for 6 different mazes!  2 of each shape, pumpkin, candy corn and bat.  And for more fall maze options, there is a cat head and leaf shape in the Spring Mini Mazes, which could also work for fall/halloween related projects. Printed at original size, the pumpkin and candy corn are about 2-1/2" tall and the bat is 4" wide.  You can resize them to your needs, but they are intended to be printed at original size for small gift cards or tags.
As always with all my mazes, there is a PDF sheet with the paths answers revealed.

MINI MAZES HALLOWEEN - just $1.00
Below, here's an idea using some "Mini Mazes" that I did for last Valentine's day... it uses the original mini mazes set and some of Doodle Pantry's critters for the fronts of the folded mini cards.  You can use this same idea with the new halloween mazes, and even tuck or tape some candy in there too.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you have fun!  See you in a few days for our November new products!

No comments: