Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WINNERS of10 DAYS inspiration posts and STAMP drawing

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!!
AND THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
Here are all the random.org drawn numbers for all ten posts of the 10 DAYS OF INSPIRATION & PRIZES, and then the final grand prize winner of the polymer stamp collection.

EACH WINNER for the 10 posts receives a $5.00 gift coupon to spend at doodlepantry.com!

If you have allowed your email to be seen in your google/blogger profile, I will contact you via email.  If you do not, then you have to contact me VIA EMAIL from your blogger email to claim your prize.  Simply commenting to this post does not give me your contact info.
Also, your email must match your Doodle Pantry shop account.

If you are NOT in the European Union, you must have a registered account at doodlepantry.com to use the coupon.  If you are in the EU, you must select $5.00 worth of product and I will email it to you.

YOU MUST CLAIM YOUR PRIZE BY APRIL 19 OR I WILL REDRAW!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
FROM POST DAY 1 - random selected comment #17, who was SHERYL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
FROM POST DAY 2 - random selected comment #10, who was TERESA A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
FROM POST DAY 3 - random selected comment #6, who was JERRIE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM POST DAY 4 - random selected comment #1, who was ANDREA W.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM POST DAY 5 - random selected comment #21, who was DONNA R.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM POST DAY 6 - random selected comment #8, who was LORIE A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM POST DAY 7 - random selected comment #4, who was TINYFEET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM POST DAY 8 - random selected comment #10, who was BETH WHITE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM POST DAY 9 - random selected comment #22, who was FIT KITTY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM POST DAY 10 - random selected comment #7, who was SARAH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POLYMER STAMP WINNER - random selected entry #16, who was MEL C.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting us today and I hope you enjoy your day.
Be safe, be blessed, be inspired, and get crafty!

6 comments:

Beth said...

I am thrilled beyond belief! (Thrilled I Tell You!!) How great that I was one of the winners of a $5.00 prize! And you know (of course) that I have spent it five times over (at least) Ha Ha Aw, thank you so much ~ I'm really looking forward to perusing your store and choosing some great digis!

Lorie said...

Oh how fun! I loved all of your creations and am thrilled to get to shop at your store! My email should be linked. Thanks so much!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winners. This evng I took the online Jeopardy Test. They offer the test once a yr. On my bucket list is to be a contestant on Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune. You have to sign up in advance to take the test which I did. There are 50 questions and you have 15 secs to answer each question which does not have to be in form of a question; just a response typed & hit submit. I know I got 2 correct because there are 2 I can completely recall the question completely and had the right answers for them. Anyone out there taken or is taking the test? I think I'd be better at Wheel of Fortune.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Laurie. I already have a wish list at DP so it will be really easy to spend my $5 GC.
congrats to all the other winners.
Hugs,
Teresa

Mel C said...

How exciting,thanks so much for the win! Love your images, I never have a problem spending at your shop!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! Thank you so much, Laurie! I received your code by email and can't wait to go shopping! I really enjoyed your inspirational showcase over the 10 days and thought the magnets were such a great idea! So happy to be one of the lucky winners! Congrats to everyone who won! Happy Shopping! Thank you, Laurie! Sending joy and sunshine your way!